Engineered with advanced composition materials for easier operation, these lightweight yet extremely durable access ramps are suitable for all types of low-floor city bus.
PLS can supply two sizes of manually folding ramp that deliver seamless access for wheelchair passengers. All horizontal surfaces are coated in hard wearing, anti-slip material and safety is further enhanced with high visibility edging. These strong, reliable ramps are manufactured with precision hinges that have been extensively tested and ensure world-class reliability.
The ergonomic operating handle is easy to grip and each design incorporates an innovative sensor that indicates when the platform is safely stowed.
Conforming to all international bus safety legislation, the Low-floor City Bus Ramps from PLS are once again world-class access solutions with proven performance.
- Weight saving and non-corrosive, composition aluminium construction
- Optimised design suitable for all low floor city bus types
- Safe, durable and reliable
- Straightforward cleaning, minimal maintenance
- Fast deployment by a single operator
- Efficient on site installation by PLS engineers available
- Two sizes available: 900 x 1014mm and 650 x 800mm
- Compatible with Door Interlock System
- Electronic safe stowing sensor
- Spring loaded lockable handle
- Meets Directive 2001/85/EC and Regulation No.107 UN/ECE