EQM Ski-locker Lift from Passenger Lift Services (a Mobility Networks company), is a fully automatic, large disabled wheelchair lift that provides disabled passengers with access to executive and luxury high floor coaches.
Fully PSVAR, DDA, COIF, SVTA, BS EN 1756-2:2004 and A1:2009 compliant
This wheelchair lift is situated in the ‘Ski-locker’ (top of locker above rear axle) compartment and is compatible with a range of executive and touring coaches with ground-to-deck heights of up to 2.0m.
Its precision design allows for seamless integration with the majority of coach designs whether a new build or during a retrofit. The internal cassette housing is protected from corrosive environmental conditions so performance is assured and anti-rattle technology is built-in as standard.
The EQM Ski-locker Lift solution provides one of the largest and longest platforms available today – the standard size is 825mm (w) x 1500mm (l). Despite the impressive dimensions of this lifting platform, the PLS disabled access lift for coach ski-lockers can be stowed in a compact cassette so luggage compartment space is not significantly compromised.
The lift mechanisms are precision engineered for smooth and controlled movement and safety is enhanced by anti-slip surfaces, handrails and raised platform edging with high-visibility markings. The automatic roll-off stop moves to a vertical position when the platform is lifting or lowering so that the wheelchair passenger remains safe. Once at ground level, the roll-off stop lowers and a seamless transfer can be achieved off the platform irrespective of surface conditions.
All components incorporated in this disabled access lift are of high quality so trusted reliability and safety conformity is assured – the hallmark of a Mobility Networks product. The unsurpassed quality control procedures consistently implemented by Passenger Lift Services ensure the EQM Ski-locker Lift will provide exceptional durability, reliability and long term value for all fleet convertors and operators.
EQM Ski-locker Lift benefits:
- Longest coach lift platform available
- SWL: 400KG (500KG optional extra)
- Widest ‘travel’ range of operation
- Most compact cassette box of any ski-locker lift
- Safe, strong and highly reliable
- World-leading suitability for all coach designs, seamless integration
- Reduced downtime through the need for minimal servicing and safety checks
- Anti-vibration design
- Expert installation available by PLS / Mobility Networks engineers in many global regions
EQM Ski-locker Lift features:
- Standard platform dimensions: 825mm (w) x 1500mm (l)
- Cassette dimensions: 1000 mm (w) x 1945 mm (l) x 175 mm (d)
- Max lifting height (ground to vehicle floor) 1700mm
- SWL 400kg
- Standard lift weight: 275kg
- Easy-grip, twin red rubber coated handrails
- Reduced, compact 180mm cassette height
- Split roll-off ramps that self adjust to uneven ground for seamless wheelchair transfers
- High quality components, mechanisms and electronics throughout
- Simple effective bridging plate
- Audible warning device as standard
- Remote powerpack can be installed in adjacent locker
EQM Ski-locker Lift options:
- Automatic cassette box lock
- Flashing or static LED warning lights
- Microswitch sensor to enable a correct stowage signal
- Audible warning device
- Remote control option
- Lift cycle counter
- SWL 500kg upgrade
EQM Ski-locker Lift safety compliance:
- SWL and CE certificates issued
- LOLER Installation Compliance
- Fully PSVAR, DDA,
COIF, SVTA, BS EN
- Meets ECWVTA (European Whole Vehicle Type Approval)
- ISO9001 accredited process control