This vehicle lift from PLS is a cassette based, semi/fully automatic telescopic platform available with four levels of specification. It delivers the lightest and most flexible solution on the market engineered specifically for vans, mini and midi-buses.
This cassette lift is a leading choice across the world for van, mini and midi-bus fleet operators that require a robust, stable and safe powered platform.
It delivers the widest range of options available today and its flexible design ensures compatibility with all community transport, local authority vehicles and delivery vans. Whether the Basic, Elite, Premier or Fully Automatic version is specified, installation is straightforward and efficient.
This lift is stowed externally under the vehicle floor in a compact and unobtrusive galvanised box that protects the platform, bridging plate and mechanisms from corrosion. When operated via a two-button roaming controller, the lift platform will automatically deploy from the cassette. Manually operated handrails can be replaced by electrically powered versions if the Fully Automatic model is specified. Automatic ‘roll-off stops’ ensure maximum safety when lifting and lowering wheelchair passengers or cargo.
There is a choice of 1410, 1510 and 1610mm platform lengths with associated standard widths of 825 or 925mm.
Bespoke versions can be hand built by the specialist PLS engineers if required and the lift can deliver a sector leading height above ground level. The generous surface dimensions allow ample space for the operator to stand on the platform whilst lifting.
- Strong, durable and safe
- Fuel consumption savings due to lighter weight – only 155-167kg
- Flexible design with advanced mini-bus compatibility
- High quality, reliable components that are proven to perform
- Minimised down time through straightforward servicing and safety checking
- No reduction of internal vehicle space
- No additional noise with anti-vibration features as standard
- Enhanced safety through self levelling bridge plate and anti-slip surfaces
- Broadest range of tailor made options
- Efficient on site installation by PLS engineers is available – details available on request
- Platform size can be removed
- Cassette size: 1000/1100mm (w) x 1200/1520mm (l) x 175mm (d). Range available to suit different vehicles and lift sizes
- Max lifting height (ground to vehicle floor) 1145mm
- Lift standard weight: 180kg fitted
- 12 or 24 volt electrics
- 2-button pendant control
- Automatic bridging plate
- Automatic hydraulic ramp stop
- Twin red rubber coated handrails
- Emergency auxiliary handpump
- Manual override on all systems
- Interior or exterior pump housing available
- Platform with durable, anti-slip cleating strips
- SWL and CE certificates issued
- LOLER Installation Compliance
- Fully PSVAR, DDA, COIF, SVTA, BS6109 Part2, EEC 2001/85 and IVA 2009 compliant
- Meets ECWVTA (European Whole Vehicle Type Approval)
- ISO accredited production