This lift is a fully automatic, two-piece coach cassette platform, that is located at the front passenger side door and can be installed in conjunction with the patented PLS Magic Floor System. When fitted with a PLS Magic Floor disabled wheelchair passengers can benefit from seamless access from ground to upper deck level.
The latest Access™ Coach Front Entrance Lift provides one of the largest, lightest and strongest wheelchair lifts available for the coach market. Mobility Networks and Passenger Lift Services appreciate that coach builders need to continually innovate and provide vehicles with higher specifications yet lower in weight – the Coach Front Entrance Lift assists with this industry challenge. Its design is the culmination of close collaboration with coach designers so that seamless and smooth lifting of wheelchair passengers is consistently delivered on every journey.
The strong lifting mechanisms and wheelchair platform are housed in a cassette concealed within the coach riser steps. This underfloor position is unobtrusive and ensures space is not compromised within the vehicle. Potential contamination from external sources is also eliminated through its internal mounting so excellent performance is assured. Precision installation and high quality components result in no vibration noise when stowed and the controls are simple to operate from the driver dashboard.
When activated by the driver the lift will automatically deploy its telescopic platform which lowers to ground level. The handrails fold up and platform roll-off stops lower so a wheelchair passenger can access the lift seamlessly over rubberized edging which adapts to uneven road surfaces. As the lift begins to rise smoothly, the roll-off stops move to a vertical position helping to ensure the wheelchair users remains safely on the platform during the transfer procedure. Once at lower deck level, the bridging plate will fold over so the wheelchair passenger can then move safely onto the coach.
With a cassette width of less than 1m, the Access™ Coach Front Entrance Lift is suitable for a single powered plug door. It can be fitted efficiently by PLS engineers in the UK or by Mobility Networks technicians in certain regions worldwide.
GNX-Access™ Coach Front Entrance Lift benefits:
- Maximum usability with largest platform size available
- Safe deployment with fully automatic operation (including handrails)
- Over 1,500 units successfully fitted – installation available in many regions worldwide
- Compatible with most coaches
- Slim-line, space and weight-saving
- High performance, assured reliability
- Simple to operate and maintain
- Streamlined servicing and safety checks reduce downtime
- Anti-vibration features fitted as standard
- Market-leading range of specification options
GNX-Access™ Coach Front Entrance Lift features:
- Platform size: 825mm(w) x 1740mm(l)
- Cassette size: 1000mm(w) x 1945mm(l) x 175mm(d)
- Max lifting height (ground to vehicle floor) 1450mm
- SWL 400kg
- Lift standard weight: 285kg
- Easy-grip red rubber coated handrails
- Cassette height: 175mm
- Ergonomic controls
- Fully automatic for hands free deployment
GNX-Access™ Coach Front Entrance Lift options:
- Lifting capability upgrades
- Automatic box lock
- Flashing/static LED warning lights
- Box micro fitted to enable a correct stowage signal
- Audible warning device
- Additional handsets
- Lift cycle counter
- Stop-Safe Ultra – an additional safety barrier that incorporates safety belts
GNX-Access™ Coach Front Entrance Lift safety compliance:
- SWL and CE certificates issued
- LOLER Installation Compliance
- Fully PSVAR, DDA, COIF, SVTA and BS6109 Part 2 compliant
- Meets ECWVTA (European Whole Vehicle Type Approval)
- ISO accredited production