This strong and highly robust, stretcher platform lift from PLS is suitable for ambulance rear access and is stowed vertically within the vehicle.
This inboard lift is suitable for the majority of specialist patient transfer vehicles globally and provides a high specification, ultra safe lifting solution.
It has a SWL of 400kg and a 815x1600mm platform that ensures paramedics and healthcare professionals, have ample space to stand on the lift when transferring patients. The self-levelling Bridging Plate provides smooth, safe transfers from the platform to the ambulance and is available in widths ranging from 750-815mm. The platform can be engineered to be either a single section or split, dependent on legislative requirements across the world.
When folded and stowed vertically, the lift still provides some rear or side visibility due to its steel mesh platform. All mechanisms rest on anti-rattle, rubber cushions so there is no additional vehicle noise and fixings remain intact and safe. This PLS lift can be raised to an impressive height of 1150mm above ground level for loading adaptability.
The pioneering electrical system only incorporates high quality components and wiring. It is easy to fit, operate and maintain whilst all components are of the utmost quality so consistent performance and reliability is assured. Triple process, powder coating is standard across all lifting arms and platform elements for maximum protection against corrosion.
Handrails are coated in rubber so that gripping is easy for operators. Several features that include a manual automatic override system, anti-slip surfaces and automatic, two-piece outboard roll-off stops enhance safety.
- Strong, durable and safe for high traffic PTS usage
- Increased patient care as paramedic can travel on lift simultaneously
- High quality, reliable components that are proven to perform
- Minimised down time through straightforward servicing and safety checking
- No reduction of internal vehicle space
- No additional noise with anti-vibration features as standard
- Broadest range of options for tailor made specification
- Fast, no hassle on site installation by skilled PLS engineers
- Spilt or solid platform option suitable for side and rear access
- Strong steel mesh platform providing high visibility when stowed
- Alloy covered platforms available
- Powder coated and rubber dipped components
- Hand rails with automated, powered operation
- Self levelling, two piece, roll-off stop for even contact with uneven terrain
- Advanced, yet simple electrical system with high quality components
- 400kg SWL
- Anti-rattle, vibration proofed design
- Manual override on all systems with emergency auxiliary hand pump
- 2-button, easy to use pendant control
- High grade plastic wheels for smooth contact with road surface
- Additional zinc plating for increased durability
- Stainless steel landing pads
- Stainless steel bearing throughout
- Lifting capability upgrades
- Flashing or static LED warning lights
- Stainless steel anti-corrosion package
- Microswitch fitted to enable a correct stowage signal
- Audible warning device
- 2 x remote controllers that include illumination and/or wireless operation
- Flush mounted door control option
- Additional handsets
- Lift cycle counter
- SWL and CE certificates issued
- LOLER Installation Compliance
- Fully PSVAR, DDA, COIF, SVTA, BS6109 and IVA 2009 compliant
- Meets ECWVTA (European Whole Vehicle Type Approval)
- ISO accredited production