The Bariatric Cassette Lift from Mobility Networks is a world-leading, fully automatic 500kg capacity ambulance lift.
Based on the proven design of Mobility Networks coach and mini-bus lifts, the Bariatric Cassette Lift delivers a 500kg SWL and is one of the strongest powered lifts on the market. It can be fully deployed from its underfloor cassette in less than 40 seconds and is ideal for high traffic usage when transferring bariatric patients.
It is the only model available in the world that can provide a long platform length of 1875mm and is available with a width of 825mm. This provides ample room for paramedic and patient to travel together during a lifting or lowering procedure.
The super-strengthened mechanisms and component provide stable, smooth lifting. This powered platform can also be tailored to suit exact specifications. These may include stainless steel component upgrades, auto cassette box lock, additional one-off handrails, extra lighting and an automatic end-of-cassette cover.
- Strongest and largest lift available today
- Enhanced safety and usability due to oversized platform
- Strong, durable and safe for high traffic PTS usage or front line operation
- Increased patient care as paramedic can travel on lift simultaneously
- Suitable for all ambulance types worldwide
- Easy to install, operate and maintain
- No reduction of internal vehicle space
- High quality, reliable components that are proven to perform
- Minimised down time through straightforward servicing and safety checking
- No additional noise with anti-vibration features as standard
- Efficient on-site installation by Mobility Networks’ engineers available in certain regions – details available on request
- Platform usable size: 825mm (w) x 1875 (l)
- Cassette size: 1000mm (w) x 1550mm (l) x 190mm (d)
- Max lifting height (ground to vehicle floor) 1050mm
- SWL 500kg
- Lift standard weight: 265kg
- Twin red rubber coated handrails
- Anti-slip platform with high visibility edging strips
- Longer/wider automatic bridging plate that incorporates a new, low-maintenance mechanism
- Cassette design engineered to be compatible with all ambulance types
- Self leveling, two piece, roll off stop for even contact with uneven terrain
- Anti-rattle, vibration proofed design
- Manual override on all systems with emergency auxiliary hand pump
- 3-button remote control
- Advanced mechanism securement to vehicle available from Mobility Networks engineers
- Integral Door Safe II – secures rear doorway of the vehicle when lift is being operated.
- Flashing or static LED warning lights
- Roll off ramp extensions
- Remote control
- Lift cycle counter
- SWL and CE certificates issued
- LOLER Installation Compliance
- Fully PSVAR, DDA, COIF, SVTA and BS6109 Part 2 compliant
- Meets ECWVTA (European Whole Vehicle Type Approval)
- ISO accredited production