Significantly lighter than traditional aluminium systems, this world-class rail flooring solution provides flexible securement of wheelchairs and removable vehicle seating.
PLS FlexiRail is a highly durable, lightweight solution that is available in either single or double rails configurations. This flooring solution is ideal for all M1-M3, flat floor accessible vehicles and provides versatile positioning of wheelchair tie-downs and adapted vehicle seating. FlexiRail delivers a safe surface to reconfigure seating within a vehicle and alter the position of wheelchair passengers where required.
Its straightforward design ensures faster installation than wooden flooring systems and rails. FlexiRail can be supplied with securement extrusions drilled for quick release seating systems or non-drilled for static seat fixtures. Precision, anti-slip floor infills between rails provide a highly robust, seamless surface and FlexiRail is suitable for short, medium and long wheelbase vehicles.
- Weight saving and non-corrosive, composition aluminium construction
- Safe, durable and compatible with all flat floor M1-M3 vehicles
- Fast, efficient installation
- Fully universal design suitable for all wheelchair tie-downs and adapted seat fixings
- Installation available by skilled PLS engineers in certain regions – contact PLS for further details
- Single and double rail versions available
- Available in 3.0, 3.5 and 4.5m standard lengths with bespoke sizes available
- Advanced, lightweight composite aluminium
- Drilled extrusions or non-drilled option
- Meets Directive 2001/85/EC and Regulation No.107 UN/ECE
- ISO 10542 - conformity with wheelchair restraint legislation
- ECE R14.07 - relating to the strength of seats and wheelchair anchorage points